• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

HTC Incredible makes calls yet will not answer calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuse

Reaction score
Although I was able to install 3cx application for Android and make a call, I am unable to receive a call. I see the call come in, press the receive button and nothing happens. The other buttons work fine to reject call or send call to voice mail. Any help much appreciated. Here are the settings I now use:

user - 101
ID - 101
Password - super secret
Local PBX IP - 192.168.30.5
External PBX IP - x.x.x.x
PBX port - 5060 (default)
STUN Server - delete default and leave blank
check "out of office"

Firstly, don't post your public IP, it's an engraved invitation to hackers.

Does this happen when using WiFi, 3G or both? On the local network as well?

Why did you delete the STUN information, it doesn't appear that you are only using internally? When you are outside your local LAN, if behind a router, you pretty much need that in there.

public ip masked :)

will try adding STUN server. i was under impression it was not necessary. thanks for your response.

i got Coby Kyros a few days ago and got 3cx installed on it. works like a charm on LAN. maybe STUN will be secret sauce for it to work on WAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.