Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

http api documentation?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by snon, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snon

Hi,

just started using your product - very impressed by the simplicity! However, being a geek, several useful extensions comes to mind and - as far as I can tell from previous/other posts - much of what I would like to do is possible via the http api (several post has complete URL examples). However I'm (and from what I've seen in the forums I'm not the only one) having trouble finding the documentation for this API. Any hints?

Brgds

2. darrellchapman

I second this request.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. suhas

We have all the required functionality present in 3cx
    But cannot use it for want of APIs & detailed documents
    can 3cx people advice

4. jeremyn

I once saw something about makcall.php, but have not been able to find it again

5. silentfun

silentfun Member

most api is in wiki forum and manual - but there are some issues that possible drives you crasy (outbount route for makecall / no log for makecall / if the number where you forward all calls is okupied it will send the call to a random outside number) not shure if this all is in last version - have spend much time with this - i like this features but .....

Andy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.