• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Http Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

kossdm

Reaction score
Good day guys! Please answer. Where i can find information of next trick.
How make to when abonent is calling to the numbe(any or specific).
1) 3cx send http request to external service like "somedomen.ru/?number=5009&title=Call to you Jon."
2) 3cx continue try to call when abonent is offline or count of trying not will be more then 5

Next is how i did it with Asterisk (dialplan + bash + curl)

<code>
exten => 5009,1,System(/etc/asterisk/ntf.sh "${name} (number ${CALLERID(num)})" ${EXTEN})
exten => 5009,n,Set(i=0)
exten => 5009,n(redail),Set(i=$[${i} + 1])
exten => 5009,n,Dial(PJSIP/5009,,m)
exten => 5009,n,ChanIsAvail(PJSIP/5009,,as)
exten => 5009,n,Wait(5)
exten => 5009,n,GotoIF($["${i}" = "5"]?skip)
exten => 5009,n,GotoIF($["${AVAILSTATUS}" = "5"]?redail)
exten => 5009,n(skip),Wait(1)
</code>

Hi @kossdm,
You can create a CFD callflow, send inbound calls to this app extension...
Yes i seen that solution, when i tried to compile it i receive errors in code but it is graphic constructor and i cant where is change it =) Nevertheless thank you, i will try yet. All versions 3cx support the call designer?

You can only deploy CFD apps to 3CX installations having a PRO or ENT license key activated. If you're running a Free edition or STD license, then you will need to upgrade.

If you have any issue with your CFD app, please do not hesitate to post your questions in the according forum.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.