HUAWEI SELINE

Discussion in 'Android' started by luisvital, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luisvital

Hi everyone!
    I have installed 3CX ANDROID in my mobile HUAWEI U8110 and when somebody phone me the call sounds in the loudspeaker of the device instead of the earphone, I don't know if is there a option to change it.
    Selecting the option of reducing the eco it is not enough to resolve the problem.
    Can anybody help me?
    Thanks

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Click on the text that says "Speaker" then you can change it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luisvital

Thanks KerryG,
    I supose that you mean that when the call is runnig is possible to go to the text where says "Available". When I do this it appear "earpiece" or "speaker" options, but if I choose one or the other the audio continue listening allways in the speaker and never in the earpiece.
    Thanks for your help

4. Erinaceus

The same situation with Huawei U8230. Switching between Earpiece and Speaker doesn't affect at all.

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Could you install the latest Build from the market?
    We released a build of the 3CXPhone for Android that possibly fixes this issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Erinaceus

I removed and again installed 3cxphone from android market.
    Unfortunately, the problem still exist. Sound is going through the Speaker. A little difference between Earpiece and Speaker is sound volume. If I chose "Speaker" it sounds a bit louder then if a chose "Earpiece".

BTW, as far as I know, my Huawei U8230 is absolutely the same as T-Mobile Pusle in hardware, so this problem is expected to appear on that devices too.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

What Phone are you using? Android Version?
    Did you install the latest 3CXPhone from the Market?

Are you using the Phone with a VoIP Provider? Or is it connected to the 3CX PBX?

There's an application that might help me shed some light on the situation. Could you go to the Market and install "Sendlog", run the application, select "Process" and send the logs at lg@3cx.com

8. Erinaceus

I sent log by email

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.