• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

I am looking for a best practise for development with Call Flow Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpjjonker

Reaction score
Hi,

I am starting with 3CX and have a development background.
I have a compiled Call Flow Designer project

From the documentation I read the following next step:
Once you have built your project, you will get an output file with extension “tcxvoiceapp”. This file contains the DLL and the audio WAV files of your project. Using the 3CX Management Console you upload this file to a Call Queue, the Queue Manager service is restarted, and the voice app is ready to be used.

This means I need to involve a system administrator, right ?

I am looking for a best practise on how to have short development/test cycles that I can run on my own. So without involving an admin in each iteration.

One of the use cases that I would like to support is connecting to a REST Service running on a local development machine.

If you have access to the 3CX Management Console, you can upload the CFD application and the upload process will restart the service for you. If you don't have access to the 3CX Management Console, then the next option would be to purchase a 3CX 4SC Pro to run on your development PC so you can test locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.