I Broke Outbound Calling

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JCLloyd, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

Classic Newbie thing... I am going through making little changes, when I realize that I can no longer make outbound calls! In the Console Log, I get "[Flow] Target endpoint for ########### can not be built!". On the 3CX client, I get "Call failed, not found."
    . What did I do?? I was working a few days ago. I am still in test and trying things, but not for long. Help!
    . I found several threads of people running into this issue, but many of them stop without a solution or their fixes are not fixing what I did.

So, I was doing or know...
    - I changed Extension Options; The "PBX Delivers Audio" radio doesn't seem to change things
    - I deleted Groups {Not Default} & Ring Groups that I created; Need to recreate differently
    - Inbound/Outbound rules are not changed from when working
    - I integrated Office365.zip and added to all extensions.
    - I entered a dialing code for Paging
    - I shut down the system and restarted it
    - the last time it worked was on Friday, and it is now Tuesday.

Thank you, in advance, for pointing a newbie in the right direction!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

Update... All my SIPs are busy on inbound, too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

Sorry can not help you why it is not working

Do you have a backup when it was running, if so you could do a restore from this backup

JCLloyd likes this.
  4. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

I didn't want to do that. I don't learn much that way. But, I had last night's backup, which got me back to working SIPs. It looks like I was only getting a single-day snapshot, so I just changed that.

Saqqara, you did get me back to a working PBX! Now, to figure out what I broke, and how I broke it!

5. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

This is how you learn - by breaking things and understanding why

Do one step at a time - do backups and restart the system to make sure it works

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Check the status of the trunk. Is it registered? Place a call, then check the 3CX Activity Log to see where it went (or didn't). Is the destination number something that matches an entry in the outbound rules?

The fact that inbound and outbound are affected, it sounds like a trunk problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.