I cant access my management portal

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Niels Clavaux, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niels Clavaux

Hoi Peepz,

Since this morning I can no longer reach my management portal so I can not change the setting of my PBX.

In the customer portal only FQDN: Released
    FQDN IP: Released

I have been waiting all day, but things are not working. Can someone give me tips?

Thanks for helping.

2. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

How long has it been up? How many calls do you make a month?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Niels Clavaux

Hoi,

I am sure that i make more than 5 calls. Its up form the 10th of march. I use the pbx a lot. The strange thing is when i call my normal number its normal working. Only i cant access the panel and i cant login the extensies.

4. bensonave

Did you try a different browser?

5. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

6. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

Was this a PBX trial express instance? I believe those shutdown after 30 days.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Niels Clavaux

Thanks for your help.

I test the options that you give to me. I cant access the ip that 3BX give with the installation, also with port 5001 and 5002.

I make a contract for free for one year, see attachment. I use a check a lot of things, mobile phone with 4G and WiFi. Computer with Chrome, IE, Firefox.

I see with mxtoolbox.com, that there no record for the servername, that the resone that is not working, but why.

Again, for my customers, they can call to the PBX, its fully working, but I cant login to the extensions, and to my admin panel. I think is a dynamic IP, but I don't no what to new ip is.

Can I contact 3cx directly?

Moderator Edit: removed screenshots

#7 Niels Clavaux, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2018
  8. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

@Niels Clavaux
    I checked what happened and it seems that someone had removed the binding of your FQDN from your License Key. This resulted in your FQDN not resolving to the Public IP. The rest of the instance was working fine. This does not explain why you couldn't log in using the Public IP, I can only assume you were using the wrong one.

Did you happen to log into customer.3cx.com and release the FQDN from the key?

Anyhow, it should be working now.

upload_2018-4-3_11-0-34.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.