Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved I Can't Change The Ring Group Settings - Is Something Busy?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JCLloyd, Dec 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

So, our 3CX box has prematurely gone into production for the second time in a month. Out primary lines dropped... again. This time around, users are getting used to the system and are using the 3CX to make calls.

I am in the inbound ring group, and cannot edit myself out. I click the [OK] button, and the screen drops to the bottom of the page. I see the Group Members, DIDs, and Destination if no answer (which is "Connect to Digital receptionist" & "NO ITEMS".
    . One of the ring group extensions has been constantly in use. I am not sure if that is why.

I am logged in as the administrator account.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

UPDATE: I restarted the PBX, and that did not help. I didn't change anything, that I know of... I tried doing a restore from a recent backup, but no change.

Any ideas are most welcome...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Why not try deleting cookies or try another browser or from another computer?

4. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

Well... It turned out to be the administrator account. I had given my extension account almost all of the assignable privileges. I only missed Parameters. After a different computer with a different browser had the same issue, I decided to try my personal account. You got me thinking in the correct direction!

I can start looking at what happened to the administrator account, in the morning.

Thanks for the idea...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.