• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved I Can't Change The Ring Group Settings - Is Something Busy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCLloyd

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
So, our 3CX box has prematurely gone into production for the second time in a month. Out primary lines dropped... again. This time around, users are getting used to the system and are using the 3CX to make calls.

I am in the inbound ring group, and cannot edit myself out. I click the [OK] button, and the screen drops to the bottom of the page. I see the Group Members, DIDs, and Destination if no answer (which is "Connect to Digital receptionist" & "NO ITEMS".
. One of the ring group extensions has been constantly in use. I am not sure if that is why.

I am logged in as the administrator account.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

UPDATE: I restarted the PBX, and that did not help. I didn't change anything, that I know of... I tried doing a restore from a recent backup, but no change.

Any ideas are most welcome...

Why not try deleting cookies or try another browser or from another computer?

Well... It turned out to be the administrator account. I had given my extension account almost all of the assignable privileges. I only missed Parameters. After a different computer with a different browser had the same issue, I decided to try my personal account. You got me thinking in the correct direction!

I can start looking at what happened to the administrator account, in the morning.

Thanks for the idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.