Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved I can't receive inbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Arturo, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arturo

I've setup the trunk and it's registered, the outbound calls work fine but when i do an inbound call, the telephone doesn't ring. I tried with CloudItalia trunk and works fine all. The trunk that i'm using is TWT.

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Hi Arturo,

Do you get a response at all - for example a prompt from 3CX (you can normally recognize them) if yes then the calls are reaching the PBX but you have not routed correctly - for example an inbound rule from the Trunk to destination.

If you are getting a tone or no response at all then I would say it would be something provider side, most have a platform you can log in to for diagnostics etc.

#2 eddv123, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  3. Arturo

The TWT inbound route was setup like CloudItalia inboud route, only i changed DID.

4. eddv123

So if you call that DDI what response do you get ? is it a tone or a prompt ?

If you are using an IP phone you may also get a message on the screen - let us know what this says if any.

5. Arturo

The response is a tone

6. eddv123

If you run your VERBOSE logs do you see the call hitting 3CX:
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/collecting-logs-for-3cx-support/

If not I would contact your provider about the status of that DDI. Have they confirmed it has been ported across ? Do any other DDI's (if you have a block) work on that trunk ?

7. Arturo

I've done an inboud call and this are the log files

8. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Arturo

First and most important: Never post support info in the forum. Therefore i have deleted them.
    If you are using a non supported provider which is never recommended try using the Generic template as that has more "generic" settings and not specific settings for providers .

Regarding the issue you are facing from the provided files i can see that there is a Cancel message arriving from your provider the same second the Invite arrives.

2018-01-04_15h15_52.png

I would recommend contacting your provider and asking them why they the cancel message immediately after the invite. Or use a supported provider that has been tested by 3CX and we can further assist if there is an issue.

eddv123 likes this.
  9. Arturo

Thanks for support, i've tried with CloudItalia and works because it's supported. TWT not. I've opened a ticket to my provider.

10. Arturo

Issue solved, I disabled the trunk on my other voip switchboard and now it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.