• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved I can't receive inbound calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturo

Reaction score
I've setup the trunk and it's registered, the outbound calls work fine but when i do an inbound call, the telephone doesn't ring. I tried with CloudItalia trunk and works fine all. The trunk that i'm using is TWT.

Hi Arturo,

Do you get a response at all - for example a prompt from 3CX (you can normally recognize them) if yes then the calls are reaching the PBX but you have not routed correctly - for example an inbound rule from the Trunk to destination.

If you are getting a tone or no response at all then I would say it would be something provider side, most have a platform you can log in to for diagnostics etc.

Last edited:
The TWT inbound route was setup like CloudItalia inboud route, only i changed DID.

So if you call that DDI what response do you get ? is it a tone or a prompt ?

If you are using an IP phone you may also get a message on the screen - let us know what this says if any.

The response is a tone

If you run your VERBOSE logs do you see the call hitting 3CX:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/collecting-logs-for-3cx-support/

If not I would contact your provider about the status of that DDI. Have they confirmed it has been ported across ? Do any other DDI's (if you have a block) work on that trunk ?

I've done an inboud call and this are the log files

Hello @Arturo

First and most important: Never post support info in the forum. Therefore i have deleted them.
If you are using a non supported provider which is never recommended try using the Generic template as that has more "generic" settings and not specific settings for providers .

Regarding the issue you are facing from the provided files i can see that there is a Cancel message arriving from your provider the same second the Invite arrives.

2018-01-04_15h15_52.png

I would recommend contacting your provider and asking them why they the cancel message immediately after the invite. Or use a supported provider that has been tested by 3CX and we can further assist if there is an issue.

Reactions: eddv123
Hello @Arturo

First and most important: Never post support info in the forum. Therefore i have deleted them.
If you are using a non supported provider which is never recommended try using the Generic template as that has more "generic" settings and not specific settings for providers .

Regarding the issue you are facing from the provided files i can see that there is a Cancel message arriving from your provider the same second the Invite arrives.

View attachment 6814

I would recommend contacting your provider and asking them why they the cancel message immediately after the invite. Or use a supported provider that has been tested by 3CX and we can further assist if there is an issue.

Thanks for support, i've tried with CloudItalia and works because it's supported. TWT not. I've opened a ticket to my provider.

Issue solved, I disabled the trunk on my other voip switchboard and now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angel4781
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.