I like to integrate 3CX IP PBX System with Lucent TDM-PBX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by taherudin, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taherudin

Dear All

I like to integrate 3CX IP PBX System with Lucent TDM-PBX system

With Lucent PBX capacity of 250 Analog Extensions and 16 analogue PSTN trunk lines are available with one operator console but console not working, with ought Using E&M to card for lucent system how I can integrate with 3CX system? Or using analog extensions of lucent how I can integrate with 3CX PBX system?

If sum one have experience using analog extensions of lucent integrate with 3CX system and witch gateway I have to use please send me more details

Thanks
    Taher

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. alicic

alicic New Member

Hallo,

What you need in this case is to by Analoge Gateway such as AudioCodes MP114 with 4 FXO ports. Connect these 4 FXO ports to 4 FXS ports on Lucent BPX, then configure 3CX to register with MP114 Gateway.

The last step is to configure dialing rules on Gateway which will make it possible to make calls between 3CX extensions and Lucent PBX. I have tested it with other PBX-s and it worked.

Hope this will help,

regards

3. taherudin

Ok Thanks for your replay and i will try as you say but in dlink or cisco, 3com gate available in saudi arabia, audicodes they dont know even name of product i will try my best

Thanks
    Taher

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. alicic

alicic New Member

You can try with any Gateway which is supported by 3cx. Some Gateways are not listed on 3cx site, but are still supported by 3cx.

wish you all the best,

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.