• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

I lost My password of the control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

king4ever2017

Reaction score
Good day,

I'd like to inform you that Iost my password of the Control Panel what should I do and how can I solve this problem step by step

thank you so much

Attachments

• Problem With password.jpg
    Problem With password.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 13
You could retrieve it from backup file, if you have one or create new one with backup tool (in v11).

Can you please Explain how step by step so that I can follow up with you thanks for answering me

If you have a backup file of the PBX or create new one with the separate backup tool, you got a .zip file, inside it is a .xml file with PBX configuration. Search for words like 'admin pass' and retrieve your password. If difficult send me the .xml file with your PBX configuration in private message and will return you the password.
No other or easier way (except digging into postgresql database).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarwickHope
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.