Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

I lost My password of the control panel

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by king4ever2017, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king4ever2017

Good day,

I'd like to inform you that Iost my password of the Control Panel what should I do and how can I solve this problem step by step

thank you so much

Attached Files:

2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

You could retrieve it from backup file, if you have one or create new one with backup tool (in v11).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. king4ever2017

Can you please Explain how step by step so that I can follow up with you thanks for answering me

4. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

If you have a backup file of the PBX or create new one with the separate backup tool, you got a .zip file, inside it is a .xml file with PBX configuration. Search for words like 'admin pass' and retrieve your password. If difficult send me the .xml file with your PBX configuration in private message and will return you the password.
    No other or easier way (except digging into postgresql database).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.