i need help from my friend

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tariq, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tariq

hi friend ..

i need help

i work in company and i want to make communicate all departments in company by VOIP phone ..

how can do that , and what is the right software can help me to do that , and how it work

so i am grateful for every body can help me

regards ...

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi friend :lol: ,

Talking about VoIP can be a lengthy subject so i'm only going to tell you about the basics. I'd suggest you do some Google searching regarding PBX's and VoIP to learn more.

1) You will need a PBX. You can think of a PBX as a big box where all calls are managed from automatically for you.
    You can download and install the 3CX PBX for this.

2) You will need to either get Software Phones that you can install on each PC and Use Headphones / Microphones instead of buying real phones. Or you can just buy real VoIP Phones, connect them to your Local Router / Network. Then you would need to configure them correctly so that they connect to the PBX.

Now, i can't really sit and type 2 pages of information on how to configure your Phones and PBX, you will have to do some research on what a PBX is and how it works before proceeding.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mfm

mfm Active Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.