I need help

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dewon2, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewon2

Many of my employees want to connect to the phone system that we have at work at home. Is there a way to do this? Please help me!

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Yes, if you have 3CX Phone System this is possible. I suggest you contact a 3CX reseller and get a quote for an edition and installation support....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. worksighted

worksighted New Member

What ype of phoens are you using?

Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dewon2

We are using the 3CX VoIP Phone Client. I have the free edition working right now for environmental testing. Will this work?

and I am using a Belkin Router, so how do I go about unblocking the ports?

5. Discovery Technology

The voipclient user manual goes into some pretty good details regarding which ports to use (and open) through your Belkin router.

If you're still having trouble with the setup after that, a local 3CX reseller could probably get you up and running within a couple of minutes as the setup shouldn't take too long to get going.

Cheers, Brendan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.