I RECEIVED CALL BUT OUTBOUND CALL DOESN'T WORK

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gbf3cx, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gbf3cx

I setup a Skype into my phone system, I received call and work great but I doesn't make a call for skype from my phone system, in the server log appear temporarily unavailable.

HELP

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Please try to provide a (more) detailed description, it will be useful for everybody, mainly you and me :mrgreen:
    Until then, just tell me when you call from your phone Skype's sound service, what you get?
    regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gbf3cx

Ok, when I call from outside line to the skype work perfect, sound good no problem, but when I place a call form the PBX I gave a fast busy and I check the server log and I get temporary unavailable.

4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Sorry, this is not a more detalied description or the answer to my question about Skype's sound service, it's the same description in other words :roll:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Could you please specify the "destination number" and specify "how do you dial it?" ?

Thanks

6. webguyz

webguyz New Member

Did this ever get resolved? I just installed the Skype Gateway and getting the same error for outgoing calls:

09:56:21.376 [CM503003]: Call(6): Call to sip:214xxxxxx@72.xx.xx.xx:6060 has failed; Cause: 480 Temporarily Unavailable; from IP:72.xx.xx.xx:6060

Thanks!

7. webguyz

webguyz New Member

Never Mind! I didn't have the country code :roll:

8. bilalamjad3

check your country code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.