• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

I think this is phone problem but it may be a 9 bug or ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeWild1

Reaction score
OK, a week old 2003 OS, sp2, andthe .net stuff.
3.51 I think.
I installed 9, restotred from a ver 8 backup, and things were all weirds so I unisntalled, rebooted, reinstalled ver 9, set up one of nexvortex accounts, set up 2 extentions, 10 and 69, made all the log in stuff the same becaue it defaults part of it to 11 when you make the second extention, and did 3cx sp1, etc.. I also enabled the 3cx provision stuff for the tunnel in the extention settings and the 3cx phone intergration.. And I made an outbound rule to add 1916 if there is only 7 digits,a nd set it up to use my nexvortex.
Firewall ports are forwarded right, firewall tests are fine.

Then I dial a 7 digit number from ext 10 to the outside world.
Fine.
I dial the other ext.
Fine.

I attached to another network, then connectedand set up my assistant and 3cx phone to external and put in the external IP.

3cx assistant connencts tunnel or no tunnel, Fine.

3cx phone only connects with no tunnel.. So be it.. :?: Fine.
Make a call to anyting, including internal, I get Forbidden from the phone.

Look at logs and my phone was being blacklisted. I set the anti hacking stuff to 99999990 for the bottom three and 1 sec for the ban and 99 log on atempts.
Seems better but I still get it.
ALso can not call from ext 69 to 10 when its on external even though phone status shows it as registerd...
I do some forum reading, made an inbound rule for nexvortex and tried a bunch of other things.
Deleted al inbound rules, outbound, my provisioner, etc, etc.

I now am posting.... :cry: for help..
Yes I rebooted between everthingI tried, yes I read the forums..
Its a 4x zeon with scsi and only 1 gig, but its ecc ram..
Its fast as hell and acts fine. it is not infected.

Any ideas?
If I had a hard wired phone I would try but I don't...
PM me and I will give you an IP and ext num to test.

Re: I think this is phone problem but it may be a 9 bug or ?

I gave up and went back to version 8.. Everything is fine so it must have been a 9 bug, not softphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.