• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

I want to use callcentric as SIP Trunking for my company

Status
Not open for further replies.

roamer1006

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm plan to use 3CX + callcentric for my company, I have 10 employees, my question is: do I have to register 10 callcentric account for 10 employees ?

Does below solution is possible ?

1. I have only one account from callcentric( or other SIP Trunking provider) which support 10 concurrent calls.
2. Only add this callcentric account(or other SIP Trunking account) into 3CX as VoIP Provider.
3. My employees login their extension(101 - 110) to 3CX.
4. Then employees can receive their incoming calls from PSTN(DID ?) and make outbond call to PSTN ?

If possible, then how could I set these in 3CX phone system, hope have a step by step guide.

And another question: how could I set the callcentric DID with callcentric ?

Thanks in advance.

It depends on how you would like inbound call routing to work. I currently use Callcentic for a client with about 5 employees and it is working without issue.

You should setup your callcentric account as a voip provider in 3cx.
Add all the DID's to it
Setup call routing based on did

Callcentric has a 3cx guide that made setup real easy.
http://www.callcentric.com/support/device/3cx_version_12

No you register your Callcentric VoIP account, however many call paths you have with Callcentric you will be pormpted to input while registering the trunk with 3cx. Your amount of users and call paths arent usually the same number as all 10 employees in most cases will never be on the phone at the same time. I believe Callcentic comes with 3 call paths though I purchased my callcentrick truks quite sometime ago and I'm not sure what has changed though you can always add call paths.You will not need to register a voip account for each user but you will need to register each user to an extension. The install guide from Callcentric will be more than enough to get your trunk registered and from there you should be able to make calls.

1) Yes this is fine however how did you decide to go with 10 call paths? (Whats is the normal phone usage? are all 10 employees regularly on the phone at once)

2) Correct only one account you do not need to register an account for each call path.

3) This is really clear, please elaborate on what exactly your question is.

4) Users will be able to make and receive calls via the pstn based on how the admin has setup the inbound rules ring groups etc... and outbound rules.... You will have to be sure the DIDs are registered and confiugred correctly under source ID tab the Call centric guide is pretty helpful as well. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.