I would like to know about compatiblity

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by codigit, Sep 2, 2007.

1. codigit

I would like to know about if this item is compatible with 3cx system...

i mean i have a offie working with 2 SPA-3000 for SPTN lines and with 3 pap2 for the extension...

So what about this item SOHO-PBX SP-208 (2 Phone Lines x 8 Extensions PABX) i think is just one item more confortable less expensive and looks more professional.. so i just want to know if this item is compatible with 3cx system...

If i can buy this and enter via web browser and configure like another normal pap2 or spa-3000

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hi,

Your existing SOHO-PBX SP-208 should be a traditional keyLine telephone system. It can be replaced totally by 3CX IP PBX

3. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

That triggered my memory, I had one of those and if I am not mistaken they were configured solely by a handset plugged into one of the first four extension ports. There was no web page interface of any type. Their function was to switch calls between two PSTN lines and eight extensions, and they performed quite well, but cannot be compared to 3CX in any way. 3CX offers flexibility, expandability and features way beyond a fixed piece of hardware like that. I also cannot think of any reason to try to integrate this unit with 3CX since 3CX can perform all its functions plus much much more.

With the existing two SPA3000's and 3 PAP2's you can replace the 208 completely - 2 PSTN Lines and 8 Extensions. You can then add VoIP providers, softphones, IP phones, more PAP2's, whatever needed as needed.