Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

iam a newbie...and i have some question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sky01110227, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sky01110227

hi ...i just moved to 3CX from Elastix and ofcoz im also new to Elastix (Elastix is very confusion), so i don't know much about VOIP

currently i connect my old telephone line to my Elastix server via a Wildcard TDM400P (someone help me to set it up but he is not longer here, i mean other cities) which to receives inbound calls...
    and all my outbound calls go through my VOIP provider.

as i have read others post and they have mentioned that 3CX doesn't support TDM400P...

so here is my question ....

how do i get my 3CX to receive calls from an old telephone line and pass it to my extensions ? what hardware do i need to get ?

Thanks

Regards
    Hsien

2. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

3. sky01110227

wow...thank you for your quick response ...
    you save my day :D

thanks

and i just wonder....are there anything smaller ? GXW410x IP Analog Gateway looks big and big stuff are expensive :D

4. Nebula

Nebula New Member

There are many gateways that work with 3CX, some supported, some not. A good budget one is the Linksys 3102. In a commercial environment though I would reccomend the Grandstream or the Patton models.

5. sky01110227

and just 1 more stupid question ......will IP Analog Gateway works with 3CX Free Version ?

6. Nebula

Nebula New Member

No such thing as a stupid question, yes they will.

7. sky01110227

:p hehehe ...thank you :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.