Icon on softphone has yellow hue.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by CBUTLER, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CBUTLER

After updating last week to the latest SP1, when my softphone updated, one of the icons on the softphone has a yellow color to it. Is anybody else seeing this. Here is a screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/ulAuKBuQ

2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Cannot replicate, could you try and do the following, uninstall client and reinstall?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CBUTLER

Hello Michael,

After I uninstalled and reinstalled, it is still there. I have also noticed that the hue is on the 3cx logo and the minimize and close buttons at the top: http://screencast.com/t/4pcQbsLxQ

4. CBUTLER

The reason why this is happening is because some of your PNG icons in the application have an embedded color-space in the metadata and some of them do not have any color profile at all. I extracted an icon that appeared yellow on my screen and one that appeared white and one had a profile embedded and one did not. It appears whoever exported these icons decided to not remain consistent with their process.

5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

But maybe you have something on this machine? Can you try on another one or one of your clients and see if the issue persists?
    I'm saying this when we say we cannot replicate, it means we would have checked the approx 200 physical machines in the test lab dedicated just for clients - they range from high-end client desktops and laptops, mac books, all the way to the stingiest most common laptops with the worst graphic cards on earth and none of them present this issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.