Identify which MSN Numeber is called

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hasler, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hasler

Hello,
    I have a Patton ISDN Gateway (four MSN numbers) and a SIP Provider (incoming and outgoing).
    How can figure out which number is calles.
    I only see the number from the caller but i don't see which number (our intern numbers) he is calling.

Can I make some settings to see this?
    Is it possible to have different ringing tones depending on the called numer (our intern numbers).

Thanks for our help,

Andreas

2. mbaltus

You have to add the MSN numbers as DID/DDI numbers to the Gateway/VOIP provider configuration. After you have done that, you can configure inbound rules on the DID/DDI and revert them to a group. If you then set the option for adding the group/queue name to the inbound call (settings > general > Global Options tab), you will see to which group (i.e. which DDI/DID) the call was placed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hasler

Hi,
    I made the settings, but i can't see the DID/DDI number on my SNOM phones, or I can I see this information only on the 3cx Voip phone software?

Thanks for your help,

Andreas

4. mbaltus

We use Linksys SPA-942 phones and the DID/DDI group name shows up in the Display. I'm not sure if this is perhaps SNOM specific, or needs to be switched on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.