Identifying the business-client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Arthur Brasileiro, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthur Brasileiro

Hello, I'm evaluating 3cx. I have already verified that this system has almost all the requirements for our call center. However, I need to know how the 3cx system supports several different numbers, allowing the attendant to identify which company is the connection. Currently our call center identifies by blow the name of the company to whom that call is destined. Example: we provide calls from 5 different companies. When the call enters our call center, before the telephone service, the attendant hears the name of the company, so the attendant can answer the call identifying the respective company.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

A name can be added to ring groups, DIDs and queues to help identify how the incoming call is being routed. This feature can be enabled to prepend, or append the name, to the caller ID. I should add that it is usually best to keep the name short. Depending on the sets used, and whether caller name is also involved, the display may not accommodate all of the information, and some may be "pushed aside". If you currently use this sort of feature then you obviously have some experience with how it will work best for you.

https://www.3cx.com/docs/call-queues/

#2 leejor, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    YiannisH_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.