• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

IIS Companyweb/Webail etc not working after removing 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKrediet

Reaction score
We moved 3cx to another server and deinstalled 3cx on our Windows 2008 SBS server.

Now when i go to Companyweb or our Webmail, it gives a Internal error 500.
What did 3cx do to our IIS System? And what can i do to fix it?
Please help..

Hello Ekrediet

3cx install an additionnal website on IIS server.

go to administrative tools and next IIS web serveur.

check if you principal web site is on Default Website, and if it's present. if yes, check that 's is up.

regards

Thank you for your reply, but i checked this.. this is not the problem.

Hi
I have found that when you install 3CX on 2k3 SBS it reconfigures all IIS site sto run with ASP.Net ver 2, company web runs with ASP.Net 1.42, I have to manually correct this and all works fine.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply. I changed it, and now our companyweb is working again, but not our exchange web acces (owa).
It gives me this error :

Outlook Web Access did not initialize. An event has been logged so that the system administrator can resolve the issue. Please contact technical support for your organization.
Web object 'IIS://PCBSERVER.pcbackup.local/W3SVC/3/ROOT' cannot be found.

Any ideas?

Hi
Sorry I have not come across this one, although you could try this link http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb885054.aspx

I fixed it.. I restored the IIS settings and i had to change some asp settings before it worked... Now it works!

Thanks for letting us know. Which settings did you restore may i ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.