Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

IIS install on Server 08 R2

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by redhamilton, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhamilton

Tried installing using IIS as webserver. Installer didn't put any files at all into the default IIS website. No files at all copied.

Everything about the default IIS website is, well, default.
    \inetpub\wwwroot

nothing there except the "welcome to IIS" files.

I don't recall the installer giving and error messages.

The abyss install worked fine. Obviously I'd rather not go that way with IIS available.

Anyone else have this issue?

-Josh

2. redhamilton

Update:
    Uninstalled everything/re-installed using same setup as before(same server, etc.)

This time under "Default Website" I have:
    3CXCloudWebService Application

A new website named "instance01" was automatically created with the following applications:
    ivr
    management
    MyPhone
    provisioning
    webrtc

The correct bindings were installed to this site

Cannot access management console.

Installer was run as admin.

I played around with permissions for both the Default website and new instance01.
    The common "IUSR" was not present.

Adding IUSR with read rights got me from a site not accessible error to a blank page.

Any help will be appreciated.

-Josh

3. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hey Josh, sorry if this is a silly question, but just to make sure, how are you trying to open the Management Console, by using "http://<local IP>/management/"?

The reason I ask is because I believe in with Abyss you don't need the "/management" but for IIS you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.