• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

IM and VoIP with SIP Communicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackspar

Reaction score
My project with SIP Communicator as part of the Season of Usability was to evaluate the interface of SIP Communicator, find out how SIP Communicator measured up with competing IM projects, and do an exploratory study to determine priorities for future improvements based on user requirements.

During the course of this project I work with Raphael Wimmer, my usability mentor, and Emil Ivov, creator of the SIP Communicator project, being able to work with both of these individuals helped me get a sense of the impact this work was having and would have for the future of SIP Communicator’s interface.

______
jackspar.

Buy termination routes from international VoIP carriers, or sell your A-to-Z VoIP/TDM routes to a large audience.

MINUTETRADERS | Voice Exchange - Buy/Sell Wholesale AZ VoIP Termination Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.