• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

import of extension data

Status
Not open for further replies.

jofer

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi
I could never get this to work.
Downloaded the template and filled it in but on import it fails.

My question now is if I have a running system, v15.5 on windows it is.I have lots of extensions working already, if I use the import option to add extensions does it override what i have in the system or does it only add what is imported to my existing in the system?

Hello @jofer

The import option will not override existing extensions. If the system locates a conflict it will give you an error and that line will be skipped. Only extensions that do not exist will be added if values are correct.
What i do is export one extension and use that as reference to create additional extensions. Once i am done i delete the original extension from my file and import the ones i created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.