Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

import phonebook contact

Discussion in 'Windows' started by pipex, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pipex

hello,

there is a way to import contacts on phone 12 like on old version 11 ?

2. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi pipex,

yes there is a way to import contacts in 3CX 12. Open your 3CX Management Console, open the "Settings" node, select "Company Phonebook" and click the "import" button. You can import phone book entries from a CSV file. The column format should be as follows:
    First name, Last name, Phone number.

Each phone book entry should be on a new row.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pipex

sorry. the request was not clear.

i'm asking about PERSONAL PHONEBOOK not COMPANY PHONEBOOK.

regards

4. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi pipex,

Oh i see no worries, Yes of course there is a way to add contacts to the personal phonebook, which is decribed in detail here: http://www.3cx.com/3CXPhone/Windows/Manual/Phonebook/

Please let us know if this has solved your issue or if you need further help.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pipex

this is the manual way, i need something more "flexible" because i have lists of user to add. old import option was good.
    in this version seems not possible by design.

6. 805tech

Also is there a way for a user to have 2 phonebooks? Our agents have customers they deal with and it would be nice if they do not have to mix there numbers with company numbers. The list just gets to big if they can have a separate phonebook it would make things easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.