• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

import phonebook contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipex

Reaction score
hello,

there is a way to import contacts on phone 12 like on old version 11 ?

Hi pipex,

yes there is a way to import contacts in 3CX 12. Open your 3CX Management Console, open the "Settings" node, select "Company Phonebook" and click the "import" button. You can import phone book entries from a CSV file. The column format should be as follows:
First name, Last name, Phone number.

Each phone book entry should be on a new row.

Best Regards

sorry. the request was not clear.

i'm asking about PERSONAL PHONEBOOK not COMPANY PHONEBOOK.

regards

Hi pipex,

Oh i see no worries, Yes of course there is a way to add contacts to the personal phonebook, which is decribed in detail here: http://www.3cx.com/3CXPhone/Windows/Manual/Phonebook/

Please let us know if this has solved your issue or if you need further help.

Best Regards

this is the manual way, i need something more "flexible" because i have lists of user to add. old import option was good.
in this version seems not possible by design.

Also is there a way for a user to have 2 phonebooks? Our agents have customers they deal with and it would be nice if they do not have to mix there numbers with company numbers. The list just gets to big if they can have a separate phonebook it would make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.