Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Import Users Contacts to 3CXPhone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ckatterl, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckatterl

Hi there,

(how) is it possible to import a users private contacts into 3CXPhone from CSV, xls etc?

BR, Christian

2. ALuisPV

Hi ,

as far I know, you can import contacts to 3CX Phone in Windows from an Office 365 account or from a Google Account.

One solution can be to use a Google Account and import all the contacts to this Google Account. Then, you can import contacts from Google to 3CX Phone in Windows.

Best Regards.

3. ckatterl

I tried that, but contacts from google are only shown. I cannot export them (for later import) or move them....

4. ckatterl

Maybe it's an idea to use the outlook connector. I am not a fan of handing over personal data to google. Otherwise - when i would tell my collegue to import her 1.800 contacts manually, - she would get a heart-disease ;-)

5. ckatterl

Just to ask again - does someone know, if there's a way to import contacts into the 3CX Phone App for Windows (for example via CVS..)?

BR, Christian

6. narkumas

narkumas New Member

Yes, there is a way. You can use the API to create an import script. And if someone has already done it, let me know as I know it too

7. Virutas3CX

Anybody knows which folder allocates personal contacts you add to the 3CXPhone (Windows)? I've been searching on Windows folders (appdata, documents and settings, etc) but I cannot find anything. We want to export personal book to an CSV or similar.

8. narkumas

narkumas New Member

Must be in some database

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.