Import Users Contacts to 3CXPhone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ckatterl, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckatterl

Hi there,

(how) is it possible to import a users private contacts into 3CXPhone from CSV, xls etc?

BR, Christian

2. ALuisPV

Hi ,

as far I know, you can import contacts to 3CX Phone in Windows from an Office 365 account or from a Google Account.

One solution can be to use a Google Account and import all the contacts to this Google Account. Then, you can import contacts from Google to 3CX Phone in Windows.

Best Regards.

3. ckatterl

I tried that, but contacts from google are only shown. I cannot export them (for later import) or move them....

4. ckatterl

Maybe it's an idea to use the outlook connector. I am not a fan of handing over personal data to google. Otherwise - when i would tell my collegue to import her 1.800 contacts manually, - she would get a heart-disease ;-)

5. ckatterl

Just to ask again - does someone know, if there's a way to import contacts into the 3CX Phone App for Windows (for example via CVS..)?

BR, Christian

6. narkumas

narkumas New Member

Yes, there is a way. You can use the API to create an import script. And if someone has already done it, let me know as I know it too

7. Virutas3CX

Anybody knows which folder allocates personal contacts you add to the 3CXPhone (Windows)? I've been searching on Windows folders (appdata, documents and settings, etc) but I cannot find anything. We want to export personal book to an CSV or similar.

8. narkumas

narkumas New Member

Must be in some database

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.