Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

IN/CALL using Beronet BFSB 2XO

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ssnickson, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssnickson

Dear All,
    I m new to use 3CX, i have setup a small PBX system at home for testing. i have installed 3CX at 3 Android phone and 1 Yealink IP Phone. Internal setup is working fine with assigned extension. I want to establish a IN/OUT bond telephone calls using Beronet BFSB 2XO. I have setup the Getaway according to the step by step instruction given in 3CX website(http://www.3cx.com/docs/pstn-lines-voip-gateways/). When i make a call from an extension i can hear a ring tone and also i can see in the Trunk/Line status that there is an Outgoing call. But i m not receiving call to my mobile. I m wondering is the correct model to use or is there any additional setup need to be done?

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    I would suggest to review your dial plan in the beronet and also to enable dial plan debug to have more information on the call status as from the pbx it seems that the call goes fine to the gateway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.