Inbound call problem with sip provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mbulles, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbulles

Jan 18, 2010
    I have installed 3 Voip providers with 3Cx V10
    Voipbuster / Poivy both Betamax VOIP providers and

I use budgetphone for only incoming calls and poivy and voipbuster for in and outgoing calls.

The good thing is that for poivy and voipbuster in and outgoing call works fine.

The strange thing however is that incoming calls for just won't work.

As soon as someone calls the number a message is received that this mobile phone ?? is currently not reachable.
    No messahe are written into the 3CX log file.

I checked all 3CX budgetphone VOIP settings, these are correct. I can see and verify that the sip trunk is registered at and also the status within 3CX is green for the Trunk status But it does just not work.

If i delete the VOIP Provider from 3CX and use the settings with XLite softphone or a fritzbox everything works just fine.

Please help.

2. dennisw

Jun 1, 2011
    this could be the same problem as I had with another SIP provider. Does an outgoing call work on the trunk ?

3. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Jan 25, 2010

BP works fine over here. No problems at all.
    After installing your 3CX have you run the Firewall Checker?
    Are you using a prepaid phone number? Can you dial other BP users? These calls are for free.
    Recently there are other persons who have problems with their phone number. Read the BP forum.
    You can also check if your number is registered on the Budgetphone site by logging in the portal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.