• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Inbound Caller Display shows MYDID:InboundCallerID

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnsnetsys

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I run 3CX with Yealink Phones (T22's) and when someone calls me - it displays MYDIDID : Inbound Caller ID can i change this so it only displays InboundCallerID?

This is an issue, as it doesnt allow me to call back missed calls, as when i go into the history - it shows MYDID:InboundCallerID

Thanks!

What you are seeing is likely the rule name that you gave the DID when setting it up. You can change the rule name to anything you like by going to the inbound rules and selecting the inbound rules name variable and changing. If you do not want the name to show at all, then go to the settings, general and global and un-tick the box indicating :add group, queue and DID names to caller ID.

On my T22 I do not even see the Prefix... even though I see the prefix on my T38 and T46.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.