• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Inbound calls failing on a SIP Trunk until making an outbound call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin Cameron

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

We have a sip trunk provided by MyNetFone coming into our 3cx system. All of a sudden today it started having a weird problem where inbound calls stoped working until you made an outbound call and then it would allow inbound calls for a short time and then stop again. I talked to MyNetFone and when the calls failed their logs showed that they were sending invites and getting no response from our end. any ideas on how to trouble shoot this it would be much appreciated .

Thanks
Dustin

Hi,

Debian or windows installatiin?
My first step would be to start 3cx firewall checker and turn off / uninstall AV if any on 3cx server.
I assume there is some NAT/PAT issue and when you made an outgoin call port is then open for some short time.
Also can you see that failed call in wireshark on 3cx machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.