Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved inbound calls not being redirected to digital recepcionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RicardoBastos, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RicardoBastos

Hi Guys,

I have the following setup: 1x ata linksys pap2t connecting two analog phones, and 1x gateway linksys spa3000 connecting the line to 3cx.
    I am able to cal to any extension, being it a phone or softphone.
    I am able to call outside using the line connected to the spa.
    But when i call to the line from outside, it seems to ring but in two rings it gives me a occupy signal.
    What can i be doing wrong?

Thanks

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It could be a number of things that may not be configured correctly.

Check the 3Cx Activity Log right after one of the failed calls. It will show where the call attempted to route and (hopefully) why it failed. Had the SPA-3000 been used previously with a version of 3CX? If not, then there may be an option, on the gateway, that requires a tweak.

3. RicardoBastos

Ive never used spa3000 on 3cx.
    Im new to 3cx, can you point me where activity log is? ive found only call log.
    Thanks!

4. RicardoBastos

Ive found the log. I can see my calls to external numbers being routed correctly according to the outbound rule, but i cannot see any traffic coming to the digital recepcionist...seems like spa3000 is not sending the calls to the inbound rule. But i have no idea what configuration i need to change..

5. RicardoBastos

Ive done it. It was the dial plan that should be corrected on spa3000. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.