inbound calls not routing correctly

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sharmack, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharmack

Oct 7, 2008
    I got v7 business 8 lines PBX.
    I'm using voipon supported SIP provider
    I have ten 0871 free numbers from them
    I use Cisco 7960 as my handsets
    I can make outbound calls with no problems with correct CLID presented

However problem I got is that all inbound calls always route according to the route for main account number
    despite having 10 different routes to route individual 0871 to relevant exts

If I change main account number route to another exts eg. 1001 then again all 0871 number calls only routes to this new exts 1001
    despite inbound rules which suppose to route them to the individual exts

My inbound rule looks like this:
    08713091300 route to ext 1000 (its a first inbound rule/route on the system after initial setup)
    08713091301 route to ext 1001
    08713091302 route to ext 1002
    08713091303 route to ext 1003

So calling 08713091303 supposed to route the calls to ext 1003 but no they all go to ext 1000

Is it possible that Voipon in their SIP To: header doesnt pass correct 0871 DDI number and thats why all calls end up in default route?
    What I can see is that To: header always contains following string

Is anyone here is using 3cx supported provider?
    Any advise?

2. mbaltus

Dec 12, 2008
    I had the same issue (via a Patton SmartNode). I used wireshark to review the SIP messages (but I think looking at the 3CX server logging will suffice as well). The SIP TO header showed the number without the leading '0' in my case. After changing the DID/DDI numbers to the number without leading zero, all worked fine.

better reading your post, I see that perhaps you indeed do not receive the appropriate TO header info voor proper DDI determination. If you look at the details of the call is the TO number (partially) mentioned anywhere at all?
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.