Inbound calls on Sangoma don't work

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by safesax2002, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. safesax2002

I am new to 3CX but have had some experience with Trixbox in the past (love 3CX, not Trixbox). Glad I made the jump. Any way, here's my problem.

I can successfully make outgoing calls on with Sangoma A200 (4FXO). The problem I'm having is incoming calls. In 3CX they are setup to go to a digital receptionist but nothing ever comes through. When looking at the Netborder Express management inteface system status shows Yellow with the following error message:
    Code:
    call-id=1290190160-43541-41-318 No routing rule matches the attributes of the incoming call. The call will be rejected. Please review your rules if it is unexpected. Detailed Call Information: pstn.in.channelName=b1(B1 - A200_analog)ai9(B1I9)-c1 pstn.in.ani=unknown-ani pstn.in.ani.presentationIndicator=allowed pstn.in.ani.screeningIndicator=network provided pstn.in.callerName=unknown-caller-name pstn.in.dnis=unknown-dnis tranfer=false
    This sits behind a Toshiba Strata 670 PBX connected to an analog card. Like I said I can call from 3CX extension to Toshiba extension but not the other way. Thanks for you help!

P.S. The 3CX Gateway for Skype succesfully comes through if that helps any.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Well at this point, it isn't a 3CX issue. From the message it seems to want some sort of rule in place to route the call. The remainder of the message seems to indicate that there is no caller ID info. Could the "rule" be based on that?

3. safesax2002

I imagine the setup would be similair if I had analog lines that didn't have Caller-ID on them? Like I said I'm new at this so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.