• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

inbound direct sip is rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathiasx

Reaction score
Hi,

i configured the 3cx server with an voip provider... that is working fine.

Now i wanted to allow incoming direct sip calls from anyone in the world ;-)
I set in "general settings" the "Allow calls to external SIP URIs" to checked and in "Local SIP domain" i wrote our server name (sip.mydom.net).

Outbound direct sip is working fine.

Inbound direct sip to for ex. [email protected] is rejected with the following message in the server log:

[CM010001] Line configuration does not allow identification of the source of this call. Check Advanced Options for Gateways and Providers and match a field to a correct value from the following: Contact IP: '91.151.x.x'; From: '857681'; To: '1022'; Rline: '1022'; Contact: '857681'

So the message is right... there is no voip line for that contact and i don't want one because i will allow anyone to call me ;-)

Any idea whats missing in my config?

Regards, Mathias

Version is:
3CX Phone System v3.0.2328.0

delete all and write again. I have this problem.

What should i delete?
It is a fresh installation.

no.... i just created a new one right now.... same problem.

What is set in "SIP ID" option of extension 1022?

No ideas? :?: :?:

No one configured incoming direct sip :?: :?:

Try already. However, the result same as u.

All inbound direct sip calls rejected by the PBX. :cry:

i have configured did and have the problem that is shown as not registered but it works for incomming calls.

Time Function Message
08:14:36.812 ClientRegs::eek:nFailure [CM113010] Next registration will be attempted in 10 minutes
08:14:36.812 ClientRegs::eek:nFailure [CM113006] Registration of sip:[email protected] has failed; reason=Not found
08:14:36.640 ExtLine::Register [CM110004] Send registration for "442030263xx2"<sip:[email protected]>
08:14:36.640 ExtLine::Register [CM110001] Use External IP for device line registration DN='10002' device='DIDX.org'

but it works here

Hi silentfun,

but that looks not like "direct" sip.....

You have configured a voip provider with didx, that is not "direct sip" to the 3cx pbx.

yes but this was the only way to get in running

when i do it the normal way it always trow a message that it was unknown source and reject the call.

this way it running - the only point that is not 100% is that i see it as not registered.

if i delete this pseudo sip it don

That is our problem and why i opend this thread....

"Direct SIP" is not working.... looks like a BUG :cry:

Any one from 3cx here and can post some infos to get direct sip running :?:

btw i think we mean 2 different things.

you mean the new option in extension where you can be called like my [email protected]

and i mean the direct inward dail DID from a other provider where you only specify your i p and port and they route it to you - there you need a fixed IP but there are no account infos or passwords you need because the route it direct to your ip ( greate solution for multi line configs) - i did configure the did rules for put the incomming calls to the extension but it was always rejectet as unknown source - so i tryed to use it like a sip acount but wit a false password (no password was not allowed by 3cx) and now it work but it is shown as unregistered and it try to reregister from time to time.

sorry but your error was very close to my so i was reading a bit to fast.

...not allow identification of the source of this call...

Yes, that are very different things!

we are running several lines with voip providers, all registerd without any problems.
call in and out works fine.

yes but hope u understand what i mean

ther are 3 types of incomming calls

1. provider sip (with accound credecials) [we have both running perfect]

2. DID provider (without accound credecials) [i have some problems]

3. direct sip new since last version [you have trouble]

did you ever tryed DID ? if you want a try DIDX.net is free of charge for 1 or 2 inward lines

First of all we have to fix the problem of "direct SIP" because this is a must for us.

We don't need a DID Provider, we have our own S2M Line :wink:

when i have some more time i will try to connect the 3CX to local telephone network by using AVM Fritzbox as a gateway. until that time i use sip and did providers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.