Inbound Issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gsrobinson210, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrobinson210

Ok my next problem is inbound calls. I have a ring group set up so all 4 phones ring. Problem I have is if one of the girls at the front desk is on the phone and another call rings in, she has to put that call on hold and pick it up on the other front desk phone. It does not ring the first phone that was in use. I would think it would ring it on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th line on the phone, allow you to put that call on hold and pick up the next incoming call. I am using the free version of 3CX and was wondering if it is a configuration issue? Or is it because I am using the free version and do not have the ability to call park with the free version.

Thanks for the help.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm going to assume that the set has multiple keys of the same extension. In the extension options, you'll find a check box, something like... "I want to be able to accept more than one call a a time", tick that.

3. willow

willow Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 willow, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  4. gsrobinson210

This worked like a champ. Thanks for the reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.