• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Inbound Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsrobinson210

Reaction score
Ok my next problem is inbound calls. I have a ring group set up so all 4 phones ring. Problem I have is if one of the girls at the front desk is on the phone and another call rings in, she has to put that call on hold and pick it up on the other front desk phone. It does not ring the first phone that was in use. I would think it would ring it on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th line on the phone, allow you to put that call on hold and pick up the next incoming call. I am using the free version of 3CX and was wondering if it is a configuration issue? Or is it because I am using the free version and do not have the ability to call park with the free version.

Thanks for the help.

I'm going to assume that the set has multiple keys of the same extension. In the extension options, you'll find a check box, something like... "I want to be able to accept more than one call a a time", tick that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This worked like a champ. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.