• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Inbound Reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenMasta

Forum User
Reaction score
Is there a way to see a report of inbound calls? Someone suggested since we went live that it seems like we are getting fewer calls. Previously we were all pots and no IVR. I had been checking out the activity log the other day and I thought it seemed like we were getting more calls but only because in the log it shows something like Call(869) incoming call from xxx or
C:870 etc. but this seemed a little unreal to me as I know we haven't had anywhere close to 800 calls in just a couple of days, not even before we switched over. I WISH but no :)

It would be nice to see a list of all inbound calls on a daily basis and see which were connected which abandoned etc.

Hi

Have you look at 3cx Call Reporter?
under the "call logs" or "extension statistic" select Source: External, destination: internal or any

No I didn't know about that. Where can I DL? I did a search and all that comes up is forum topics.

http: // pbxip:5000 / Reports

It's in your windows start menu...
All Programs
3CX Phone System
3CX og Reporter

Thanks I see it now, although it isn't available on my system via web/reports

Question though, whats with the cost column? Where does 3cx get these figures?

And also what is a lost call? I ran that report and it shows nothing which I guess is good, but I figured it would be similar to not answered.

You can set up the call cost defaults by going into the management console, select view from the top menu bar and click billing information.
I think it just takes the call talk time from the logs and multiplies it by the rate you set in billing info.

It's in your windows start menu.
g.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.