• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Inbound rule x Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

daktur

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am setting up a call queue for one of my clients but they have 9 different DIDs that will be handled by the same agents.

When there is an incoming call, I need the inbound rule name to appear in the agent screen just like it happens when using ring groups.

Now only the queue name is appearing and caller id appears x2.

Any ideas besides of creating one queue for each did?

Thanks!!!

Hello @daktur

Is the option Add Group, Queue or DID/DDI Names to Caller ID set to either Append or prepend? The option applies to both ring groups and queues given the inbound rule has a name.

@YiannisH_3CX

It is set to Append, should I set it to prepend?

It should work in both settings but the phones display may not be able to display the full name. Set it to pretend and see if that makes a difference.

@YiannisH_3CX is it supposed to show the inbound rule name, queue and caller ID at the same time?

@YiannisH_3CX is it supposed to show the inbound rule name, queue and caller ID at the same time?
@YiannisH_3CX or spending the information solved the issue partially since the information follows this format:
Queuename:inboundrule:CALLERID

Is there a way to manually set the parameter order? For my operation the importand information is the inbound rule name and no the queue itself. It would work fine of I set one queue for each inbound but this is not required at this point.

I am afraid you can only control this by the Prepend / append function. There is no way to manually configure the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DS42064
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.