Inbound Rules stopped working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by trithium, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trithium

I have a question about an issue that happened on our 3CX system. We received an email from one of our clients that the night before the inbound rule routing stopped working and currently is still not working. We have about 8 different rules setup and they all started routing to the last rule. I found a way to fix the issue by opening each rule and going in and clicking on Destination for calls during office hours and re selecting the same extension that was already populated and then clicking ok. Then that rule would start working again, I had to do this to each one of the rules to get everything up and working.

Does anyone out there know why this would have happened? It worked fine all day yesterday and about 7pm last night just decided to quite working.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

When this happens again, right after a failed call, check the 3CX Activity log for signs of an error. Be sure that all services are running. Is there any "event" (rule) scheduled around 7pm?

3. trithium

I will check the activity log next time and there are no events scheduled around that time. All backup jobs are around midnight and it deleted the log files around 2am to save space. Do you know if there is a way to change when log files are deleted?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.