• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Inbound Vitelity voip provider not working on V5

Status
Not open for further replies.

webguyz

Reaction score
Hi,

Have latest V5 installed and added my BroadVoice and Vitelity voip providers. The Broadvoice works inbound and outbound just fine, but the Vitelity inbound errors out with:

[CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: INVITE [email protected] tid=74536006 cseq=INVITE [email protected] / 103 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings

I dimly remember having to validate the incoming call by checking the IP or something but not sure where it is. Can any one offer any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ok,

Printed out the settings for my V3 and compared them to my V5 and think I know where the issue is:

In V3 under Other Options >>> I have
Use IP in 'Contact' to recognize source - checked
IP Range - IP address of vitelity:64.2.142.30

These are no longer in V5 or they are called something else. Can anyone tell me what the V5 equivelant of the above 2 options? All my other options are the same expcept for these 2.

Thanks!

Did you ever figure out this problem?

Yes,

In Source Identification > Match Any Field >

Now everything works including the additional DID's we have with Vitelity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.