Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Include PIN Set Option for Selected Outbound Routes

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jose Lara, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Jose Lara

for Elastix Users and Administrator, the use Pin Set for Outbound routes is very usefull, I really think this can be great tool for 3CX Call Control

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Luis Monterroso

I agree. In Latin America is very frequent the use of Pin Set and we are loosing opportunities with financial institutions due to the absence of this feature.

3. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

Take a look at our 3CX Enhanced Billing Codes. It sounds like this will meet your needs if I understand your requirements. 3CX already has a great tool for associating account codes with outbound calls, but the account codes are optional, and no verification that the account code is valid is provided. Our solution "requires" an account code to make certain types of calls. When you setup the account code, you also can restrict the type of calls that can be made with this account code. For example, you might have an account code that must be used to make international phone calls. Further, we verify whether the account code entered is valid. In other words, we enforce the use of an account code (PIN code) to make a call, and we keep track of the cost of that call too for reporting purposes, or for charging back the cost of the call to the department. https://www.VoIPTools.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...