Incoming Call And BLF Issues After v12 Upgrade

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by irservices, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irservices

After upgrade to v12 we have 2 issues dealing with how our phone deal with calls.
    We are using Cisco SPA525G2 Phones with 3 Buttons dedicated to BLFs.

Issue A - The BLF buttons do not light consistently or sometimes at all across phones.
    I have (2) phones with separate extensions but LIKE BLF buttons on my desk. When a call comes in for one of my BLF extensions ONE of my phones will show the activity, the other phone will not for as much as 10 seconds later. Sometime the BLF will flash on one phone, while solid on the other.

Issue B - SOME Incoming calls to an extension ring only once and then go to voicemail.
    On the calling side the person calling will hear 4 rings and then the call will go to voicemail. The Extension being called will only hear 1 ring and then right to voicemail.

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

For your first problem, what version of firmware are you running on your 525's? Also make sure you reprovision your phones using the new template. If your using a custom template you will need to modify your custom template to match the new entries in the new template.

Your second problem may be related to your first, but in the logs do you see the call coming in and alerting the phone for 10+ seconds before the phone actually alerts?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.