Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Incoming call ends at 30 seconds

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by alloch70, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alloch70

I upgraded our system from v6 to v8.0.9532.468 on WS03. The incoming calls to users last about 32 seconds and then the call drops. Any idea what causes this?

2. farsight

Ours was doing that for the longest and it turns out it was the provider, Broadvox.

3. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

We have seen this happen with certain firmware versions on routers too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Billy1

This is a problem I having also. Outgoing calls will only last just over 10 minutes - has anyone got a solution :cry:

5. wzaatar

I think this is the same problem as the one I flagged in this thread: http://www.3cx.com/forums/ack-is-not-received-error-12625.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

It is absolutely impossible to help anyone solve these problems without exact hardware configurations including the firewall and router models and firmware versions as well as copies of relevant sections of the server activity log.

7. wzaatar

Agree, although I suspect that this has to do with the PBX not received an acknowledgment message, I did try googling the forum; many people have been reporting this '30 seconds' disconnect message throughout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.