• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Incoming call ends at 30 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

alloch70

Reaction score
I upgraded our system from v6 to v8.0.9532.468 on WS03. The incoming calls to users last about 32 seconds and then the call drops. Any idea what causes this?

Ours was doing that for the longest and it turns out it was the provider, Broadvox.

We have seen this happen with certain firmware versions on routers too.

This is a problem I having also. Outgoing calls will only last just over 10 minutes - has anyone got a solution :cry:

I think this is the same problem as the one I flagged in this thread: http://www.3cx.com/forums/ack-is-not-received-error-12625.html

It is absolutely impossible to help anyone solve these problems without exact hardware configurations including the firewall and router models and firmware versions as well as copies of relevant sections of the server activity log.

Agree, although I suspect that this has to do with the PBX not received an acknowledgment message, I did try googling the forum; many people have been reporting this '30 seconds' disconnect message throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.