Incoming call failure via VOIP Provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mxnetfj, Jun 4, 2007.

1. mxnetfj

Hi,

I have configured 3CX with a virtual DID from a VOIP Provider. On the first day, the number worked and I was able to make calls to this virtual number and receive calls on the internal extensions within my LAN.

After the second day, I was unable to receive any more calls via that vDID. To this point, all outgoing calls via that vDID works fine. The line registers OK.

The VOIP Provider and the TELCO issuing the vDID say that all is OK from their side. In an attempt to call that vDID and troubleshoot the issue, I called from one of the internal extensions and found this entry in 3CX;

<<
    StratInOut::eek:nCancel Call(C:B): Call from Ext.1003 to 16508252003 terminated; reason: No routes found in reply from BE
    >>

Appreciate any help I can get. :)

Thanks,
    mxnetfj

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

What VOIP provider are you using? It would seem not to be a supported one. Choose from the supported VOIP provider.

If you really can not choose any one of those, then make a call thru the VOIP provider and post the whole relevant status log. Make one for both outgoing and inbound calls.

The log is not really conclusive, but it would seem to indicate that this VOIP provider is not supported by 3Cx Phone System. It basically says that we did not find a route in the reply message from your VOIP provider.

3. mxnetfj

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply. Interesting enough, I reset my entire firewall and scrubbed 3CX and re-installed it. I created just one internal extension and a VOIP line - OK. This worked OK for a little while, both incoming and outgoing.

Now, I cannot make calls into the vDID but can make outgoing calls and get this entry;

<<MediaServerReporting::STUN from 'MBSRV:0/MediaServer':possible firewall problem. Address mapping failed on STUN server 66.114.203.147:3478 for local address ":9002" >>

The server running the service is now located on a designated DMZ port so no security or restrictions is in play.

Maybe it could be that this VOIP Provider is not supported by 3CX but it confuses me why it would work for an hour or so and then give up. The number works fine as I tested it with the VOIP Provider running on a UNIX platform.

Any ideas?

Appreciate your help.

mxnetfj