• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Incoming call issue. Call continues when call hungup

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilParbrook

Reaction score
Hi There

I have a problem where when an incoming call is placed to the system and is then hungup by the incoming caller the call continues to 'ring' untill either the call is anserewed or the voicemail kicks in and time outs.

i am using the latest version of 3cx and Voipphone as my VOIP provider.

This is a little annoying as every time a caller phones in a 2 minute ansering machine message is left with nothing in it.

It is almost as if the 3cx system is not getting the message that the third party incoming caller has hung up the call.

Many Thanks for any help in advance.

NeilParbrook

You might want to post a 3Cx log from just before where the VoIP call comes in to the point that the call goes to Voicemail. Obviously there is a message (perhaps an incorrect one) either not being sent by the provider or not being interpreted by 3CX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.