• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Incoming call number lookup table for contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstocker

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

has anyone an idea how, to implement a solution to check an incoming call number with a lookup table (database) and show the correct contact on my softphone client?

I won't work with the plugin which has to be installed on each client, I will use this for all incoming calls directly from external.

Thanks in advance,
Dom

Hi Dom,

A VAD application can check the caller id against a database, but there is no way to change the name that 3CXPhone will show when the call is transferred to it.

The way to go here is a 3CXPhone plug-in using this API:
http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/3cxphone-for-windows-api/

In 3CX v15 you can create plug-ins as scripts and deploy them to 3CXPhone via provisioning, so if you have many agents it's much easier than in v14.

Kind regards.

Hi edossantos,

Thank you for your answer.

Does anyone have experience with including the Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk within a custom DLL? It seems like this causes issues and the DLL is no longer executed
Especially when deriving from "Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Entity" class.

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.