"Incoming call rejected, caller is unknown" External

Discussion in 'Windows' started by YeshWillis, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YeshWillis

I have "Acrobits Softphone" on two iPhones. One stays in network and connects over Wifi and works fine. The Second connects over 3G as an External Extension. The device registers but when I go to call another extension that is on the internal network of the PBX it fails the call right away and gives the following 2 errors in the Server Activity Log.

19:34:08.021 [CM502001]: Source info: From: "First Last"<sip:101@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>;tag=F9DA963FC88DC83FE493E33D25476A14<sip:100@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>

19:34:08.020 [CM503013]: Call(1): Incoming call rejected, caller is unknown; msg=SipReq: INVITE 100@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx tid=Ytf1gBNA4YKWCMNn cseq=INVITE contact=101@ooo.ooo.ooo.ooo:5060 / 2 from(wire)

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is my external IP
    ooo.ooo.ooo.ooo is the external IP of my iPhone

Extension 101 is the iPhone and 100 is the Softphone inside the PBX's network

I may be overlooking something obvious, but ... what am i doing worng?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Have a look at the 3CX log when the external phone first registers, make note of the IP/port it uses. Then compare info that to an incoming failed call. Is there a difference in IP's
    Are you placing "remote" calls over a WiFi network (behind a router) or are you using the data network of your phones provider?

3. YeshWillis

The IP address when it registers is the Same as the IP address that gets used when the device attempts to place a phone call. At the moment I am trying to get the device to work over 3G so i will have a mobile, permanently connected external extension.

When the call from the iPhone on 3G network is attempted and the call is rejected as stated in the original post, in the "incoming call rejected" line the contact shows up as 11&external.ip.of.iphone
    then in the next line, "Source Info" it shows up as as 11&fake.dyndns.com

11 = the Extension of the iPhone Device
    fake.dyndns.com = the DynDns resolving my external IP.
    external.ip.of.iphone = External IP of my iPhone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.