• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

incoming call show anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravilla

Reaction score
Hello, Could anyone advise me why my 3CX when get incoming call it show anonymous?
the gatewar is Beronet.

Thanks in advance

Is this a PSTN gateway?

If so...
Is Caller ID subscribed to? Test a line with a stand alone CID device/phone.
Is the correct Caller ID method (for your region/provider) set in the gateway?
If you are using the Bellcore type (North America, and some other regions), is there enough of a wait, after the first ring (CID is sent between the first and second ring), to collect the information?

Is this a PSTN gateway?

If so...
Is Caller ID subscribed to? Test a line with a stand alone CID device/phone.
Is the correct Caller ID method (for your region/provider) set in the gateway?
If you are using the Bellcore type (North America, and some other regions), is there enough of a wait, after the first ring (CID is sent between the first and second ring), to collect the information?

Hi Leejor.
It is E1 gateway so any troubleshoot?

Confirm with your provider that you do, in fact, subscribe to the service and that they have enabled it.
Check the 3CX Activity log to see if the number shows there during an incoming call.

What model gateway, others may have some suggestions, as far as settings, if all else fails.

Reactions: Ravilla
Ok I will try this and check for the activity log. And what else I should verify if the log show anonymous too?

If there is a number, being passed on by the gateway, it should show in the log. Before you (perhaps) waste some time, check with your provider.

Reactions: Ravilla
ok thanks you for great advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.