• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Incoming calls are not transferred to extensions from IVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martingeorge

Reaction score
Greetings,

Our client is facing issues with incoming calls. Once the required extension is dialled in the IVR, its not connecting to the extension. It will do any of the following: keeps on palying hold music, enters the voicemail, keeps on repeating IVR or will say destination doesnt exist.
It we try 10 times, it will connect properly approximately for 2 times. Please check the link for the Support info files, when I replicated the issue by calling from the number +971 50743xxxx to number +9712585xxxx.
I made 5 call attempts from number +971 50743xxxx.

1. I entered ext. 105 and it got connected properly.
2. I entered ext. 201, IVR repeated and again entered 201, IVR repeated.
3. I entered ext. 104 and destination not exist.
4. I entered ext. 117 and HOLD music/Voicemail
5. I entered ext. 201 and IVR keeps on repeating.
Please review the support files and advise.

Best Regards,

Martin George.

The support files are meant for 3CX Support examination as they include more detail than what is usually required. I took a quick look, and it appears that you are using a Patton gateway.

In any event, the issue you describe is usually associated to a DTMF configuration issue in that the keys being pressed by the caller are not being sent such that 3CX is able to interpret the tones correctly.

Assuming you used 3CX to configure the device, when doing so there was a setting that allowed you to select the tones typically in use for the country of interest. You may need to go back and review these settings.

Hello @Martingeorge

Please note that support info files should never be posted in a public forum as they contain sensitive info about your installation. Posting them in a public forum is looking for trouble.

Regarding the issue you are facing, like Ineblett mentioned it looks like a dtmf issue. Make sure that your device is provisioned through the management console and make sure your settings are correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.