Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Incoming calls don't ring the phones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by town, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. town

Hi all,

This is my first 3cx install.... so I have probably missed something really simple.
    we have 5 Snom300 phones connected to a 3cx IP PBX which has a Patton 4112 gateway linking to twi analogue lines.
    We can make outbound calls fine, but when we call the office number, none of the phones ring.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what the issue may be?

Also with the Snom 300 phones, when making a call, we have to dial the number, then press the "tick" button to make the call. Is there a way of configuring the phone so it will make the call without having to press the "tick" button?

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

2. ec268

1, Do you well config the PSTN to Extension?
    2, I do not remember cleary for SNOM phones, but nearly all phones could automatically dial out after certain seconds; it is no need to press 'tick', 'send' or '#', etc..

3. discovery1

discovery1 Member

When you create the Patton you have the option of selecting where the incoming calls on each port are routed to.
    If you did not do this then you will need to create an inbound rule based on DID (assuming you set that on the Patton as well) or go back into the Patton settings in 3CX and specify it there.

The Snom range of phones do not automatically dial out by default. For the Snom 300 there is an autodial setting in Advanced > Behaviour on the Web interface of the phone that you could experiment with.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.